Bluegum Ridge Cottages
Self Contained Country Accommodation
Set on 20 rural acres, on a ridge overlooking the Merrijig Valley to mountains beyond, Bluegum Ridge comprises two separate cottages both with 2 bedrooms sleeping 5 per cottage, boasting fireplace, stunning views from deck, outdoor dining & BBQ.
Both cottages have air conditioning, fully self contained, with fully equipped kitchens, dining and living areas. Flat screen TV and DVD player. The modernised bathrooms are tiled and have laundry facilities. Toilet is separate. The cottages share a stunning outdoor hot tub/spa.
Guests can relax in hammocks under the towering blue gums. Watch the wonderful bird life, or enjoy local activities such as skiing, mountain biking, fishing or horse riding. On arrival guests enjoy free champagne, chocolates and fruit . Breakfast baskets are available on request.
- 2 Self-contained Private Cottages
- 2 x Bedrooms (Queen & Double) Max 5 people
- Single trundle bed/porta cot on request
- Panoramic mountain views
- Wide verandahs & beautiful gardens
- All Linen/towels/electric blankets provided
- Satellite TV/DVD/Stereo
- Split system AC
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Washing machine
- BBQ/outdoor setting
- Outdoor spa
- Complimentary champagne, chocolates & fruit on arrival
- Horse facilities: horse box, 2 acre fenced paddock with water & parking for horse floats
- Pet friendly